Your privacy is important to us. We go the extra mile to protect it. While offering you value-added services, we assure you that:
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require it to deliver our products, services, and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorised employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our privacy promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organisations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected.
How we use information:
Your information is important to us at Transteel. We shall use it gain quick and convenient access to you, and to provide you with information about products, services, and new items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, except where required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or the direction of any court or legal authority.